Monday, June 13, 2011

Just a Thankful Day

"No gift unrecognized as coming from God is at its own best: therefore many things that God would gladly give us, things even that we need because we are, must wait until we ask for them, that we may know whence they come: when in all gifts we find Him, then in Him we shall find all things." -George McDonald

Learning to pray for each and every situation and am forever working on "praying without ceasing"...it is such a hard thing for our minds not to get wrapped up in the world around us! But I have found lately that once I start learning the first... my eyes look to Him countless times more in everyday situations. Through that, I have become so much more thankful for prayer with my Father...I have and still do take that gift for granted much of the time. It makes me so sad I don't always take advantage of time with Him.

Still wanting to see Him in ALL things--praying for my eyes and ears to become accustomed to His "still small voice".

No comments:

Post a Comment